Pink Beats Headphones was created to distribute music the way the composer intended. Beats Studio Buds have an entirely unique acoustic foundation that is designed to offer strong, balanced sound in a small package. Its unique, dual-element diaphragm driver housed in a two-chamber chassis produces crystal-clear audio with excellent stereo separation. The audio performance is then enhanced for volume and clarity while also assuring clear noise-cancellation via a sophisticated digital processor. The outcome is an engrossing soundscape that transports the energy of music straight from the studio to your ears, enabling you to stay active all day.
Minimise the noise OF Pink Beats Headphones
Your sound is completely under your control thanks to two different listening modes. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) is a finely tuned filter that dynamically adjusts to your surroundings to continually eliminate undesired outside sounds. Press a button to enter Transparent mode whenever you need to hear what’s going on around you. For a more natural, “open” listening experience, the external-facing microphones blend the sounds of your environment back into your music.
Energise your day
The pocket-sized charging case allows for two more charges once the earbuds have been used for up to 8 hours of listening time1.
This implies that the overall playback time for your Beats Studio Buds is up to 24 hours.
You can obtain up to 5 hours of listening time with ANC or Transparency mode on, or 15 hours with the case. If you’re running short on battery, a 5-minute Quick Fuel charge may offer you up to 1 hour of playback3. So much for wifi freedom now.
Select your fit
You may tailor the fit and establish an acoustic seal for an even more immersive listening experience with the help of three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium, or large). These size choices offer convenience, steadiness, and the assurance of remaining place. Because of its streamlined, in-ear design, Beats Studio Buds were created to smoothly integrate into your life.
The complementary charging case offers improved portability with a rounded, sleek shape that fits conveniently in your pocket or bag. The fact that the earbuds themselves have an IPX4 grade for water and perspiration resistance is even better. ⁴
Beats Studio Buds’ Class 1 Bluetooth® technology provides a longer wireless range and fewer dropouts. For improved speech clarity and high-quality call performance, dual-beam forming microphones focus on your voice while removing wind and background noise. You can handle calls and control music using on-ear controls. Moreover, you may change the “Press and Hold” feature so that it works with either ANC or your voice assistant. ⁵
Suitable for both Apple and Android
Beats Studio Buds are Bluetooth-enabled and offer effortless one-touch pairing for Apple6 and Android7 smartphones. You may access functions like built-in controls, device data (such as battery levels), and firmware upgrades via the Beats app for Android. With Apple devices, such functionalities are already included in iOS without the need for an app, and you can use Siri hands-free by just saying “Hello Siri.” ⁸ Also, the USB-C charge port offers a solitary charging option for both Apple and Android operating systems.
- A unique acoustic platform produces strong, rounded sound.
- External noise is muffled by active noise cancellation (ANC) for immersive listening
- To easily hear the environment around you, go to transparency mode.
- Easy one-touch pairing for Android7 and Apple6 devices
- Dual beam-forming microphones provide high-quality call performance and voice assistant engagement.
- Wireless earphones that are sweat- and water-resistant to IPX4 rating
- For the best acoustic seal and a solid, comfortable fit, there are three soft eartip sizes.
- Eight hours or more of listening time1 (up to 24 hours combined with pocket-sized charging case)
- Saying “Hello Siri” will activate hands-free Siri8.
- Class 1 Bluetooth® technology that leads the industry for greater range and fewer dropouts
- universal USB-C charging
- Beats Studio Buds
- Included with the Package
- charging wire from USB-C to USB-C
- Eartips that come in three sizes — S/M/L (medium pre-installed) (medium pre-installed)
- Shortcut Guide
- B logo decal
- Assurance card
- Height: 1.25 cm (2.55 cm) (case); 1.5 cm (0.59 in) (bud).
- Length: 2.05cm (0.81in) for the bud and 7.2cm (2.83in) for the case
- Width: 1.85cm (0.73in) for the bud and 5.1cm (2in) for the casing
- Weight: 48g (case), 5g (bud), and 58g (total).
- Active noise cancellation, Bluetooth, sports and fitness, and wireless are additional features.
- Aural Form Factor
- Bluetooth and wireless are available as connections.
- Batteries as power supply
- Portable lithium-ion batteries